There has been plenty written by “those who know” about the positive benefits of guest posting for bloggers and readers both. With that in mind, I would love to have you write for my blog.
I want to give you the opportunity to you, around 1,000 unique visitors per month, to hear how to “live deliberately” from other perspectives.
Write for my blog
Perhaps you have a story or illustration of living deliberately that’s just waiting to get out and be shared with others, to bless our lives as it has yours. I invite you to consider guest posting here. I am currently planning to publish one guest post per week.
Your post must be on one of four topics:
- Personal Development
- Social Media
- Non-Profit Advocacy
- Your post must be original to you and preferably not have been previously published either on the Web or in print.
- You agree not to publish it anywhere else, including your own blog or Web site. You are welcome, however, to post a brief highlight summary on your site that links to the post on this blog.
- You may provide up to three links about yourself or your organization. For example: one that goes to your blog or Web site, one for your bio or About page, and one for your Twitter username or Facebook Page.
- Your post should be at least 450 words long and no more than 850 words.
- It is advisable that you also read the following two posts before submitting your content. They contain great tips to help your post be the best it can be:
- I will copyedit your post for grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. If I have to make substantive changes, I will email the post back to you for your approval before posting.
- I will also provide a short introduction to your post to provide context to my readers as to why I think the post is important. These comments will look different than yours to differentiate between what I’m saying and your post itself.
I know that it can take plenty of work to write a blog post. However, the only guest posts I will publish will be those that add value to my readers in the context of my blog’s theme; just because you submit a guest post, it does not obligate me to publish it. However, to assist your writing efforts, if your guest post is not approved, I will absolutely take the time to explain why I did not approve it and will provide details as to why. If I reject your post, you are obviously free to do whatever you want with it, including publishing it elsewhere.
If your post meets the above guidelines:
- Please email it to me for consideration. Please allow 2–3 days for response.
- Please include a one to two-sentence byline that includes what you do or your organization does, along with your blog address (or website) and your Twitter and/or Facebook address.
- Please include the size of your readership: number of blog readers, Facebook friends or fans, and Twitter followers.
- Please confirm that you are willing to engage with my readers in the comments about your post.
- Please include the post in the body of the e-mail. Please don’t include it as an attachment.
What are you waiting for? I would love to have you write for my blog!